Translation result
![]() |
| Sik-K / Photo=DB |
[Sports Today reporter Kim Tae-hyung] Rapper Sik-K’s appeal trial is scheduled for April.
On the 14th, Star News reported that the Seoul Western District Court’s 2-1 Criminal Division (Appeals) has set Sik-K’s first appellate hearing for April 2 on charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act (marijuana).
In May of last year, the trial court — the Seoul Western District Court, Criminal Division 7 — sentenced Sik-K to 10 months in prison, suspended for two years, on charges including violating the Narcotics Control Act (marijuana). The court also ordered probation and 40 hours of drug recidivism prevention education. Prosecutors appealed that ruling.
Prosecutors allege Sik-K used ketamine and ecstasy between October 1 and 9, 2023. They also accuse him of smoking marijuana on January 11, 2024, and possessing it on January 13. He reportedly confessed directly to a police officer working near the Seoul Regional Veterans Affairs Office in Yongsan District and was handed over to Yongsan Police Station for questioning.
At the sentencing hearing, prosecutors asked the court to impose a prison term of three years and six months. Sik-K’s defense counsel said the defendant surrendered at the start of the investigation, cooperated with authorities, and did not dispute the facts during the probe, and asked the court to take those factors into account.
Sik-K said, “I don’t think I’ve ever been this ashamed. If I am given a chance to make amends to the family and colleagues I hurt, I will truly repent for the rest of my life.”
[Sports Today reporter Kim Tae-hyung ent@stoo.com]
「Your closest, most entertaining news ⓒ Sports Today」







Most Commented