Translation result.

North Korea launched about a dozen unidentified ballistic missiles into the East Sea on March 14. South Korean military officials estimate the projectiles flew roughly 350 km (about 217 miles) and fell near the eastern coast.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a text-message notice that “our military detected about a dozen unidentified ballistic missiles launched into the East Sea from the Sunan area around 1:20 p.m.” They added the missiles traveled about 350 km and that South Korean and U.S. authorities are conducting a detailed analysis to determine exact specifications.
The Joint Chiefs said ROK and U.S. intelligence tracked the launches and have been closely sharing information with U.S. and Japanese counterparts. The military said it is monitoring North Korean activity under a robust ROK-U.S. combined defense posture and maintains the capability and readiness to respond decisively to any provocation.
Analysts view the day’s launches as a show of force against the joint ROK-U.S. exercise Freedom Shield (FS), which runs through March 19. Some observers say Pyongyang staged the action to signal that ending the drills is a precondition for talks, after U.S. President Donald Trump raised the possibility of talks with Kim Jong Un during a meeting with South Korean Prime Minister Kim Min-seok.
North Korea previously launched a ballistic missile into the East Sea on Jan. 27. If officials confirm today’s projectile was ballistic, it would be the country’s first launch in 47 days and its third so far this year.






Most Commented